Please send resumes to email@example.com, fax to 716-558-0276 or stop in today at 67 Ransier Drive, Buffalo NY 14224.
Join the Fleet Maintenance Team Today!
At Fleet Maintenance, we find great joy in watching our employees excel and advance. We offer a wide range of career advancement opportunities as well as competitive wages. Our fast paced, friendly atmosphere will make you feel welcomed and appreciated. FMI has been family-owned since 1979, which reflects in our treatment of employees and customers. Debbie Gawron, current owner, strives to make a difference in employee’s lives every day. If you join our team, you will notice and enjoy the time and effort she puts into her employees. As a workplace, we are all a team and what more could you ask for!
Over the past 12 months, we have invested over $800,000 into our facility. We have new epoxy floors in our shop with permanent floor mapping to keep tools and equipment organized and well kept. FMI is part of Daimler’s Elite Certified Dealer Network- therefore, employees are assigned specific simple tasks to complete every day to make sure our shop stays clean and neat. The shop is newly painted, brightening up our technicians working environment. The exterior of our current building is newly repainted and re-sided as well. Call or email today to set up a visit to check out our dealership!
Diesel Technicians Needed!
- We offer extensive factory training and incentives to motivate our technicians to grow- training is often at our facility for convenience and flexibility
- All technicians are provided their own Diagnostic Laptop for easy access to necessary information. They also have the ability to look up their own parts or work with our parts department for assistance.
- If you do not have a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) we will help you get it! FMI will pay for training, drive time and provide the vehicle to take the road test in.
- We offer a degree of schedule flexibility & competitive wages. Technicians are given incentives as well, pay can be increased as much as $1.00 based on training complete, etc.
- We know our economy is often cyclical, at FMI we have provided job stability since 1979. Our multi-focus approach gives our business the depth and breadth to stay the course!
- Our DTNA Elite Dealer Status requires that employees are involved & engaged in the business, we welcome feedback and great ideas from our technicians on how to better their work environment.
- APPLY TODAY TO JOIN THE FMI FAMILY!
FMI Benefits: Competitive Wages, Health Insurance Packages, Paid Vacations/Holidays/Personal Days, 401k Matching, Incentives for Service, Sales and Parts Departments, Paid Training (Diesel Technicians), Uniform Service, PROFIT SHARING, Overtime Hours ALWAYS available, Flexible Scheduling, Career Advancement Opportunities!